Friday, August 23, 2013

Packed and waiting for another hour to go back home.

So, it's over, but boy did we go out with a blast. The developers joined us again for dinner last night and despite everyone being tired, the room was abuzz with laughter and energy. It's so unreal to talk to these people. I've been playing this game for over 10 years and to be able to talk to people that are right at the source, making the game! Mind blowing :D

It's almost unbelievable how friendships can be forged over the course of two days. I met so many wonderful Simmers, and clicked just that extra little bit more with my fellow builders, DNA members and alumni and gained a new sister with Asia, the editor of SF magazine.

I'm still sorting through the avalanche of images that I made and saved and I'll probably make a good post somewhere in the weekend, while the events are still fresh in my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! :D